Recruiting people to the forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recruiting people to the forums

Post by Spiritwind on Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:58 am

It seems like a low majority of the posters from the fallout section in taleworlds forums arnt here. Perhaps some of you have friends you would like to invite? It would help the team a lot simply because their input could be put to good use.
So please, if you have any friends who might be interested in this mod, show them this forums =p.
SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Spiritwind
High Elder
High Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruiting people to the forums

Post by essi2 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 pm

I'll spam this forum at every convinience from now on Twisted Evil (naturally I won't be spamming this forum on this forum Razz)

SEMPER FIDELIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
essi2
Apprentice
Apprentice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CountVlad on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:52 am

Lets get to it people!
Have you advertised on the ModDB forums yet?
To be honest I wouldn't worry too much about not getting many members yet. Once we get the new release up I'll put a link to the download from the main site (the screen) and then you could direct everyone to the site to get the download. That way they have to wade through our site to get to the download and hopefully notice the forums on the way.
A third idea I've had is to make an installer for the mod (I've got the necessary software) and get it to place a link to the site and/or forums on the desktop.
CountVlad
High Elder
High Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dank on Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:25 pm

You guys should edit the Talesworld thread and make the link the biggest size then bump the thread Smile
Dank
Initiate
Initiate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jlgx50 on Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:20 am

I don;t think we need to worry about more members yet untill we have a nice solid release but we could always say that out mod is going to be released on ths forum other then over on TW
jlgx50
High Elder
High Elder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top